I could see the video! Great job kids. Where was Tiff? I felt like i was really skiing with you in those videos...felt a bit sick to my stomach (which is why i don't ski!). PS. What's the deal with the hard turtle helmets?
Love i - Ayden and Claire did really well. Jason, you're becoming quite the videographer, serving as both cameraperson and key grip (from what I can tell). It's a quite a contrast with the music for "... planet earth turns, sloooowly" leading right into that cotton-eyed joe style second song. Too funny = great kids + loving parents
2 comments:
I could see the video! Great job kids. Where was Tiff?
I felt like i was really skiing with you in those videos...felt a bit sick to my stomach (which is why i don't ski!).
PS. What's the deal with the hard turtle helmets?
Love i - Ayden and Claire did really well. Jason, you're becoming quite the videographer, serving as both cameraperson and key grip (from what I can tell). It's a quite a contrast with the music for "... planet earth turns, sloooowly" leading right into that cotton-eyed joe style second song. Too funny = great kids + loving parents
Post a Comment