Tuesday, February 9, 2010

IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!

First, Ayden and Claire endured an hour and half lesson which proved well worth it! They LOVED it, and found themselves in a class full of bigger kids, so that just added to the "cool-factor" for Ayden and the extra determination for Claire! It was unbelievable....they go to a class while we ski, we pick them up from class and they are able to ski down the beginner slopes already!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?
No ski day is complete without some hot chocolate! Although they were both ready to hit the hills after their break!
AGAIN, HOW AWESOME IS THAT?
Jason jokes that Claire is Mommy Jr.....she just glides down the hill...always in control. (Guess you know what that makes Ayden!) Jason had to have a talk with him about not going towards the moguls....Ayden disagreed:) Ayden also discovered speed towards the end of the day...watch out Daddy, you've got competition ahead of you:)


Needless to say we are SO proud of the kiddos and as you can see, they are proud of themselves! Jason is THRILLED, especially because they both want to do it again...and again...and again! Claire is upset that she has a Summer birthday, because she wants her present to be skiing:) Sorry Babe, there is nothing we can do about that!
It really was a great day. Just pure happiness.

2 comments:

Annie Ditto said...

SO FUN!! Kelly and I went last Friday just the 2 of us! It was so great to have a day to ourselves, but I can't wait til the kids can go too!
I tried to watch the videos, but they're not working for me :( I want to see disco night!! Miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

one idea would be water-skiing for Claire's b-day. Never done it, but I doubt it's as fun. This coming form someone who's liable to get sunburn just thinking about that.