Monday, February 28, 2011

DEAR SPRING, I am trying to be patient

"Just me and my Dad"

Both pictures, above and below, were "sneak attacks". Sometimes it is the ONLY way I get a picture of them WITHOUT the goofiness:)

Speaking of goofiness. Who knew a gigantic fallen tree could be SOOO much fun?
It was hard to tear Ayden away from this treasure!


When the trees aren't good for climbing, rocks are the next best thing! This stack of rocks, among other boulders in the woods, are found in Mt Gretna. It is appropriately called Dinosaur Rock since the stack really resembles a T-Rex. The kids had a blast climbing and jumping from one giant rock to the next. I TRIED to have fun while watching, but it was hard to smile through my gasps and nervousness! I guess that's just part of being "mom".

It was a beautiful weekend, and we are anxiously awaiting Spring! Well, I am waiting for Spring...my family would not be disappointed for one more snowstorm.
They want to ski/snowboard one or two more times:)
As long as we can be outside and be together, I am happy, but it sure is hard to wait for the warmth of the SUN!! (patience, patience)

No comments: