

Claire busily built this snowman herself. No help, but from a friend who was not as serious about it as she was:)
Both the kids have been SO busy with basketball. They have been having a lot of fun, and are doing really well at the games! Girls basketball, at this age, is a little less intense than boys! I LOVE IT! They are all about helping each other and cheering when things go their way! It's so cute.
NOW, for some serious photo ops!
THE 80s REWIND DANCE at East High Elementary!! SO SO FUN!
As you can see, we were very serious about posing...it is all in the attitude! Check out Jason's white sneaks with tight jeans! He and Ayden also had homemade fake earrings...you can see them if you look very closely:) It goes without saying that Claire and I went for the over the top hair and make-up!
p.s. I know the text is NOT in it's usual place, but for some reason it won't cooperate and I am frustrated. I gave up on trying to make it right:)

2 comments:
I love the 80s photos; all 4 of you look totally radical.
I guess I'm "Kitty" on here right now - not sure why. ---Cole
Post a Comment