Racing Racing and Racing!
This month has been a big and fun month full of events...
except for Ayden:( BUT he has been a GREAT spectator!
Claire at her race in Marysville where she won 2nd (see the 1st pic of her on the podium?)!
Jason has had an awesome season of cyclocross!
He has placed well and has had LOTS of fun during this year...
the best part is that he has had very few scrapes and bruises which always makes me happy:)

Hey, every race needs a good cow-bell-ringer!
I have raced as well. You may be surprised to know that I ran my very first 5K this month!
I have never considered myself a runner but had a lot of fun "training" and am going to do another on Thanksgiving morning! The kids are going to run too!
They are my biggest fans and my biggest inspiration:)
As you can see, Ayden has been SUCH a great sport about not racing this season. His arm is nearly healed and he can start doing more now as long as he wears his brace. This is Ayden running along side Claire during one of her cyclocross races! What a great brother:)
Jason races about 120 guys in this race...and was able to finish in 27th place. I think that is pretty awesome! I am really proud of my entire family and our drive to enjoy different activities/sports individually and together! I love our appreciation and support for each other!
Most of all I just enjoy having fun with my favorite kids (that includes Jason:)
1 comment:
Way to go, everyone - the accomplishments on the sports field are almost as impressive of the support you show one another!
Post a Comment