Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family

This Summer has flown by...but it was not without pictures! My Grammy is moving from her farm, so it was the perfect opportunity to take family pics. We took SO many variations and combinations of families within our family!! I just chose a few to share!




No family is without chaos...especially this one!
Grammy and Pappy and there many grandchildren and great grandchildren were together for a group shot....at last!!
Here is the more immediate family you are all familiar with...My mom, Dad, sister and family!
LIKE I SAID, no family is without chaos! This is Jason's side of the family...we had to use the timer on the camera for the very first time! I think it went quite well!
I THINK WE GOT IT! There are more "good ones" but I like this the best because it includes everyone's sweet-feet!
And, well, this picture just sums it up!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Jason looks so serious in the last one! Great pics. I can see you in your mom.
I love how everyone has white/blue. Good planning.

Cole Reilly said...

These pictures are great - thanks for posting them. The caption for the last one really cracked me up too.