I will not even try to add captions to all of the pics I took...and these are only a portion of them! We had SOOOOO much fun at Keuka Lake, NY. My great-Aunt MaryJane, and great-Uncle John brought two of their grand-daughters making our vacation even better than we imagined! Words cannot describe how much fun we had skiing, swimming, tubing, talking, fishing, eating, and being entertained by our talented children...we are so fortunate to have a family that enjoys being active, enjoys being together, and enjoys laughter (a lot of laughter:)
You will notice that MANY of the pictures are of the girls...needless to say Claire was in heaven being with Ashley and Madison. The past week gave her such a dose of girlishness which she LOVES...it isn't easy being the only girl out of her first cousins! The bond is still so great with her distant cousins. They had so much fun sharing a room, doing their hair, teasing the boys....the list goes on and on!
Ayden is a definite dare devil on the tube! When the wake and waves aren't bouncing him, he gets on his knees and bounces it himself! All the kids are such "fish"...they are naturals in the water! The big boys LOVED tubing with Ashley since she is the "expert". Claire, Eli and Maddie enjoyed swimming off the boat! Maddie became pretty brave on the tube as the week went on...good for you, girl!
Our bathing beauties!
Oh yes, even the "old guys" got up on skis! WAY TO GO DAD!!

My mom was feeling adventurous and took a spin on the tube! I think I was more nervous than she was...when do children start worrying about their parents rather than the parents worrying about the child? Funny how that happens without anyone noticing!
I don't know if there is anything Aunt MaryJane disliked on our vacation. It was so fun to see her smiling and laughing at all of our silliness!
One night the adults were treated to a talent show put on by the kids! We really have some talented children!

Many acts were imitations....Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Elvis....oh yeah, and the girls imitated two "cool guys", Ayden and Trent. It was pretty darn funny!
The Hoe Down Throw Down!!
A ventriloquist act...I bet you can't guess who the dummy is!!
Dancing is definitely in their blood...and self choreographed none the less! Watch out "America's got Talent"!
Good buds Ayden and Eli put on a pretty great boys hip hop number! Hip hop isn't quite Trent's thing, but he was an excellent stage crew!!
This was Ashley 90% of the time!! She is an expert tuber!
Our resident fisherman, Trent Douglas!
Our resident goofballs, Ayden and Jason!
I thought this captured Uncle John doing one of his favorite things...just enjoying the Lake!
The girls just having girl-time!
We miss you guys...and we missed you, Jordan(Ashley and Madison's sister)! Maybe next year?
3 comments:
It looks amazing! I"m glad you had so much fun. Better than the house with no electricity and the broken down van that you came home to!
SO Fun!! and I LOVE your new blog design! I tried to call you a few days ago...hopefully we can talk soon! I miss you!
This looks like an awesome vacation. I'm glad everyone had so much fun (and you could capture so much of it on film).
Post a Comment