A lot of you know that I was given a new camera for Christmas...I have not had the opportunity to show you how it's been put to good use:) My husband has temporarily taken over the blog with his video projects and skiing isn't really a great place to take my new camera! Hopefully these pics will make up for the disco video that some of you might not be able to view. As you can see, Claire was very much into the role of "model" while we waited for Ayden's hip-hop class to end! She was totally unprompted to make her many expressions! I just love it! After his class we headed to the dance where I was able to catch a few a photos of Mr Coolio himself! ENJOY!
p.s. This is Ayden's buddy Ryan...they are both such "cool kids"!
1 comment:
Claire is part-Twiggy and Ayden's part-Travolta (back when he was cooler)
Post a Comment