Friday, October 30, 2009

OOOOOOOO! SPOOKY HALLOWEEN!

Today was one of our favorite days ever:) TRICK OR TREAT! At school, the tradition is to have 'Crazy Hair Day', bringing the challenge of having bigger and better hair every year!!




This is Ayden in his classroom and yes this is the pose he chose to make when I said "smile". Obviously he is very much 'himself' when he is at school!














One of the best parts of being a mom is that you still get to be a kid whenever you feel like it! I mean, anyone who knows me knows that I cannot overlook an opportunity to dress up!











TRICK OR TREAT
Ayden chose to be a zombie from Thriller, and Claire wanted us to be a mother-daughter team of witches.....with style! It was SOOOOO fun to do their make-up and find great costumes! Claire has had this witch dress in her dress-up bin since she was 3!! That's the kind of costume I'm ALL about!! Ayden's speaks for itself, don't you think?



Hear are my dear children all hopped up on sugar and fresh air, trying to look their very scariest. As you can see, Ayden is pretty frightening. Claire, however is the type of child that can wear "ugly" and still look so darn pretty!!! What a fabulous Halloween! Loved it!!



3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm looking at your blog with Ayden, Dalton and Kailee. I love the pink hair. i think you should do that all the time! :)
Great costumes!

Heather said...

New blog...New blog...new blog!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great - a hybrid of spooky/scaru and adorably cute.