In a nut shell, we've have had a really awesome summer. It's hard to believe it's over in only one more week. The kids are trying to be excited for school, and I have to admit I am trying to be excited too. It is actually going to feel pretty lonely with them being at school ALL DAY:(
Most of our days have been at the pool..my parents, or the public pool with friends...OR at home jumping on the trampoline with friends, playing dress up, spies, painting, playing GI Joe OR cleaning up after any of the mentioned activities!! The kids have really had fun this Summer and are learning to get along quite well. For that I am VERY thankful!
We also had two phenomenal vacations...one with my family at Canandaigua Lake, and one at Bethany Beach with Jason's family. The weather cooperated on both vacations and we all had a blast at both. The kids had so much fun tubing and boating on one vacation, and on the next they were skim boarding on the beach, jumping waves and building sand castles.
So I only have a few pics of my own to share (from Canandaigua), and the quality isn't great, but it will have to hold you over. There will be more adventurous pictures COMING SOON!
AHOY THERE MATIES! The Captain and his first mates head to shore!! and yes they were to be addressed as Captain and first mates!a picture. Ayden was still tucked into his bed snoozing away the morning:)




2 comments:
I's so great to see some pictures!! Was that your BLONDE mom in the boat with the kids?? I'm glad you guys have had a great summer!! Ours has FLOWN by! and Addison starts school on Thursday! I can't believe it!! Let's talk soon!
In that picture, Claire looks just like Ayden!
It looks like a fun time! Thanks for updating. :)
Post a Comment