
THE SHOW IS FINALLY OVER!!! It has been super fun for the kids and it has been very wonderful for us to watch them as they learn and grow, BUT THE SHOW IS FINALLY OVER!! WOO-HOO!

Ayden and Claire are both glad to have a break now, too; however, they are already planning what classes to take next year! It will be especially exciting for them next year since they know what to anticipate. Ayden has decided he LOVES to be on stage and in front of an audience. Surprise, surprise! (I'm not sure where he gets that!) Claire smiled the ENTIRE perfomance, but said, "It was a little sca-wy with all those people watching!" Needless to say Jason and I could have watched them a billion times without ever blinking an eye. We are so proud!

The weather for our holiday weekend was GORGEOUS! As a matter of fact it was hot enough for the kids to swim, and the water wasn't as shockingly cold as it usually is this time of year. Jason and I were even brave enough to take a dip....okay, my dip was MUCH shorter than everyone else's BUT at least I tried!


Naturally the kids just picked up where they left off last Summer! They were practicing their jumps off the diving board, swimming under water, squirting people with the water soakers, and what? Taking a break in the baby pool? They think they are SO funny!! Maybe if I wasn't always laughing at them they would think differently! SO HOORAY SUMMER!!
We've been waiting a long time for you to get here!

2 comments:
How great! I heard that everyone loved the show! And the sets (which you didn't show a picture of even though you made them!).
do you belong to the local pool (I know that wasn't a pic of the local pool...)
~Heather
awesome, erica and i wish we could have been there, you guys look great in your costumes!
/brian
Post a Comment