So my friend Annie has "tagged" me. I had to follow her directions and post the 5th picture from my 5th folder of my picture file. I am glad she did. I forgot to post Ayden's last basketball game!! So here he is a PRE-game picture. Can't you see the concentration and determination on his face? This game was a big one because it was the first time playing full court with a full 5-man team! And I will brag a little bit....he made the only basket for his team! YAY, AYDEN!!I am supposed to tag five more people, BUT all of my friends and family are face-bookers. I am the soul blogger of the group! Thanks for including me Annie!
2 comments:
You're so great at following directions! :)
I LOVE the sock Hop pictures!! But Claire and Ayden Both look so old!! Hopefully we will be there soon to see you all in person!!
I look and look for new posts but there aren't any! Nothing is going on? How about Earth Hour pictures or something?
I do check this. :)
Post a Comment