Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day....



Jason had a very important date over the weekend....the Daddy-Daughter Dance! It was SO adorable to drop Jason and Claire off at the door to the "White Ballroom" at Masonic Village, and see all of the other little girls and their daddy's dressed to nines like Claire and Jason! Yes.....almost all of the dad's were in suits and ties, and the girls were in fancy-pants dresses!! Claire took it VERY seriously and had her hair curled, she wore her flower girl dress, and her special-occasion coat! They had a GREAT time, but Jason is not prepared for her to be so independent. She loved that he was there with her, but really could have cared less when she was dancing with her girlfriends! Poor Jason...he has no clue what he is in for!



The kids and I went to Grammy's house for our annual Valentine's- Day- Cake -making! YUM! Of course, Ayden's favorite part is eating while he "works"! He has enjoyed making these cakes since he was really little...he LOVES cherry pie filling! What a funny kid.

So, Jason spent Valentine's weekend doing the backsplash....well he put it up, and then we grouted together. How romantic! It looks great, though and we are super glad to have it done. Next up.....finish the island. No sweat!

1 comment:

Annie Ditto said...

I Love the backsplash!! It looks great!! I can't wait to see the island...we want to so an island too! Claire looked adorable!! at the daddy daughter dance-- and Jason looked good too :) I miss you!!