
Although this picture is a few weeks old, I still thought I would share it. Let me take moment to explain how grateful I am that I have two kids who love each other SO much. They might not realize that what they have is sibling affection, but they have playing together so well lately! Maybe it is the whole "Santa-factor", but I will take what I can get. Ayden and Claire have truly started to recognize that they are friends. Sometimes, even best friends....what else could a mother ever want?

Claire has been taking pictures of everything lately...Our tree, our decorations, these snowmen, her artwork...the list goes on and on! If she can't find my camera, she is taking pictures with my cell phone. She hasn't asked for it, but I think Santa may have a good gift for her for Christmas!

Ayden has been playing basketball the last couple of weekends. He LOVES it. His good friend, Ryan, is also playing, which makes the game even more fun. So far they have not had any games, but have done a lot of practicing and drills. Next weekend the boys will be divided into teams and will have real games! How exciting! Claire, Jason and I will be the cheering him on...at 8am!! So much for sleeping in on the weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment