Okay...I know a blog is supposed to keep everyone updated on our lives, but......well, life happens at a rapid pace, so I haven't been able to keep up!Now that winter is around the corner I should be able to do a better job of it! SO, let me just pick up with Halloween pictures. ENJOY!
Obviously we went with a Star Wars Theme....Ayden is Luke, Claire is Leia, I am an ewok, and Jason is the tall scary guy!! The little ninja and the big football player are my nephews. We had a GREAT time trick-or-treating around our neighborhood!

Ayden, was most concerned with his "cool factor". He was, indeed, the coolest Luke I have ever seen! He has great jedi potential!Claire was quick to point out that Leia does, in fact, have VERY red lips, so it was important to have the necessary make-up at hand!
It is VERY serious work being Luke and Leia. After all, they do have the job of saving the entire universe! This is all very heavy stuff for a 5 and 7 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment