Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summertime Body Art

These are the kinds of things my children do to entertain themselves in the Summer! This week their creative side was unleashed when they were inspired by their Uncle Brian's new tattoo. As you can see there are so many likenesses, although Ayden's arm may be a bit beefier than Brian's!
The detail is quite elaborate on Ayden's close up. You can see how seriously he took this new role as a tattoo artist.




Claire, on the other hand, is still just trying to look cute even if she does have a big purple tat on her arm. Where the detail is lacking, the emphasis on color and style is the priority in her design.
So, we are sending a big THANK YOU to Uncle Brian for his creative inspiration. I am sure the kids would lend their body art expertise to anyone wanting a trial tattoo. Washable marker makes a great alternative to the real thing!!

1 comment:

Annie Ditto said...

HI Tiff! I was going to call today and I realized it was probably too late in PA...so I'll try tomorrow! Did I mention how happy I am that you started a blog!?! It will be SOOO good to see pictures of you guys and keep up with what's going on! I miss you!!