These are pictures of the first rose bush I have ever planted, and the roses are just perfect. I know it is not the most exciting thing to most of you, but I am so excited over them... yes I know I am a HUGE dork. I am NOT, however, as much of a dork as my husband. Yesterday, out of the corner of my eye I spotted him "pulling weeds". As I am shouting, "That is not a weed", he continued to pull. Needless to say, he is not going to do ANY gardening, whatsoever, unless under strict supervision of myself, or the kids. Yes, the kids. Oh, well. At least he was TRYING to help! There are plenty of other plants to make up for the one or two we now lost from Jason's efforts!Thursday, June 26, 2008
My Garden
These are pictures of the first rose bush I have ever planted, and the roses are just perfect. I know it is not the most exciting thing to most of you, but I am so excited over them... yes I know I am a HUGE dork. I am NOT, however, as much of a dork as my husband. Yesterday, out of the corner of my eye I spotted him "pulling weeds". As I am shouting, "That is not a weed", he continued to pull. Needless to say, he is not going to do ANY gardening, whatsoever, unless under strict supervision of myself, or the kids. Yes, the kids. Oh, well. At least he was TRYING to help! There are plenty of other plants to make up for the one or two we now lost from Jason's efforts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment